*Apologies for Cross-Posting*

Dear Colleagues,

We seek an environmental science PhD to join our vibrant and growing
undergraduate program in environmental studies at Yale-NUS College.  Please see
the attached announcement and kindly distribute it through your networks.

Some of you may recall a similar ad last year for a senior environmental
scientist.  That search was successful.  We're hiring again in response to
college and student demand.

I'm happy to field informal questions about the program, life in Singapore,
etc.  Please direct more formal queries to the chair of the search committee,
Professor Brian McAdoo, at
brian.mca...@yale-nus.edu.sg<mailto:brian.mca...@yale-nus.edu.sg>

All my best,
Michael

Michael F MANIATES
Yale-NUS College | Professor of Social Sciences, Environmental Studies |
Inaugural Head of Environmental Studies (2013 - ) |
Associate Editor, Journal of Environmental Studies and Science |
http://michaelmaniates.com<http://michaelmaniates.com/> |Twitter:
@michaelmaniates
Senior Visiting Professor of Environmental Studies, Oberlin College, Oberlin,
OH, 2011 - 2013 |
Professor of Environmental Science and Political Science, Allegheny College,
Meadville, PA, 1993 - 2013 |
BS (University of California), MA, PhD (Energy and Resources, University of
California) |

Most people are eagerly groping for some medium, some way in
which they can bridge the gap between their morals and their practices.
--Saul Alinsky