Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:06:45 +0000
From: Lieberherr Eva
<eva.lieberh...@usys.ethz.ch<mailto:eva.lieberh...@usys.ethz.ch>>
To: "as...@u.washington.edu<mailto:as...@u.washington.edu>"
<as...@u.washington.edu<mailto:as...@u.washington.edu>>
Cc: Schulz  Tobias <tobias.sch...@wsl.ch<mailto:tobias.sch...@wsl.ch>>
Subject: job advertisements at ETH Zürich and WSL in Switzerland

Dear Aseem,

Please allow us to draw your attention to two job advertisements at ETH Zürich
and WSL in Switzerland (links below and PDFs  attached).

The positions are part and parcel of the integrated research project ATREE -
Analyzing TRade-offs in forests between sustainable Economy and Environmental
objectives - within the recently started Swiss
National Research Program NRP 73 Sustainable Swiss Economy (please see
http://www.nfp73.ch/en/Pages/Home.aspx). Candidates should have a command of
German.

Would it be possible to post these on the Environmental Governance listserv?
Please note that you kindly already posted the PhD student ad, but since we did
not find a suitable candidate we have re-opened
the position.

PostDoc

https://apply.refline.ch/273855/0757/pub/3/index.html

PhD student

https://apply.refline.ch/845721/5663/pub/5/index.html

Thanks and best regards,

Eva Lieberherr

°°°

Dr. Eva Lieberherr

ETH-NARP | Natural Resource Policy Group
Department of Environmental Systems Science

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich

CHN J73.1 | Universitätstrasse 22 | 8092 Zurich

+41 44 632 93 36 | www.narp.ethz.ch<http://www.narp.ethz.ch>