FYI. wil

[Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy]

Wil Burns, Co-Director & Professor of Research

Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy | American University

Phone: 650.281.9126

Web:
www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal<https://www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal/>

Email: wbu...@american.edu<mailto:wbu...@american.edu>

Skype: wil.burns<skype:wil.burns?chat>

Address: 2650 Haste Street, Towle Hall #G07, Berkeley, CA 94720 USA

Follow us:

[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/7/c/f/7cf1bbde-db4e-51b2-ac59-ab19344bad51.png]<https://www.facebook.com/Institute-for-Carbon-Removal-Law-and-Policy-336916007065063/>

[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/c/8/9/c897a27d-c2c0-5e72-b299-b784e320fe4d.png]<https://twitter.com/CarbonRemovalAU>