Dear Colleagues,

The 2019 AASHE Conference & Expo Call for Proposals & Reviewers
<http://www.aashe.org/conference/program/call-for-proposals/> submission period
closes on March 8 (this deadline will not be extended)! We invite you to submit
a proposal and/or sign up
<http://www.aashe.org/conference/program/call-for-proposals/> to become a
reviewer to share your knowledge, achievements and ideas on advancing
sustainability in higher education.

Expected to draw approximately 2,000 participants, the Association for the
Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education’s (AASHE’s) annual conference
<http://www.aashe.org/conference> is the largest stage in North America to
exchange effective models, policies, research, collaborations and
transformative actions that advance sustainability in higher education and
surrounding communities.

We hope you will join us in Spokane, Washington on Oct. 27 - 30.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions,

Daita

—
Daita Serghi, PhD
Education Programs Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org | daita.ser...@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124

--

Our full schedule of workshops and webinars has been released for
2019. Explore our events calendar <http://www.aashe.org/calendar/> and sign

Connect with us:   Website
<http://www.aashe.org/> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/aasheorg> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AASHENews> | LinkedIn