Hi folks:

As the book review editor for a journal, and a writer of books, I feel like
I should have a better handle on this, but I don't.

Are there any good lists of which journals vaguely in our field (broadly
defined) publish book reviews of books related to environmental politics?

If anyone has a list, or even has created your own list (presses tend to
want these things when you're about to publish a book), that you're willing
to share, I'd love to see it.

Thanks,

Beth