Hi Everyone,

You may be interested in my recent piece in the Monkeycage
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/28/young-climate-strikers-marching-this-week-are-all-fired-up-ready-vote/#comments-wrapper

based on my research on the youth climate movement and the Climate Strike
on 9/20.

Take care,

Dana

Dana R. Fisher, UMD