DOPE. Cute :) Looks great.

________________________________
From: gep-ed@googlegroups.com <gep-ed@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Simon
Nicholson <simon.nicholso...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:26:01 AM
To: gep-ed@googlegroups.com <gep-ed@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gep-ed] Fwd: Call for papers

Dear all -- passing on the below on behalf of two excellent students in our
Global Environmental Politics program at American. Please be in touch with them
directly if you're interested in contributing a paper for their panel at the
upcoming Dimensions of Political Ecology conference, Lexington, Kentucky, Feb
27-29, 2020.

Best,
Simon