There was that amazing public art in Europe that showed famous works
underwater.  Like this Mona Lisa-
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Florence_-_Graffiti_-_Mona_Lisa_Underwater.JPG>-I
saw it in Florence years ago.  Sorry I don't have more details but maybe
someone else might...

Sounds like a lot of fun!
Dana
---
Dana R. Fisher, Ph.D.
New Book: AMERICAN RESISTANCE <http://americanresistancebook.com/reviews/>
Director, Program for Society and the Environment
Professor of Sociology, University of Maryland
2112 Parren Mitchell Art-Sociology Building
3834 Campus Drive
College Park, MD  20742
drfis...@umd.edu / phone: 301-405-6469
www.drfisher.umd.edu