Sorry, this is the correct link.

From: Jakob Skovgaard <jakob.skovga...@svet.lu.se>
Date: Monday, 16 December 2019 at 10:16
To: "gep-ed@googlegroups.com" <gep-ed@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Åsa Knaggård <asa.knagg...@svet.lu.se>, Roger Hildingsson
<roger.hildings...@svet.lu.se>
Subject: Additional PhD Position: Pathways to Breaking the Fossil Fuel Lock-In
(Lund University, Sweden)

Dear all,

Following Johannes’ mail (below), I’d like to draw attention to another vacant
doctoral position at the Department of Political Science, Lund University. This
position is within the project “Pathways to Breaking the Fossil Fuel Lock-In”
focusing on the role of the Paris and SDGs in domestic fossil fuel subsidy
reform, and involving myself (PI), Harro van Asselt, Åsa Knaggård and Roger
Hildingsson. Broad methodological skills (qualitative and/or quantitative) as
well as experiences with studies of environmental or energy politics and/or
international influences on national policy-making are considered important
merits. Please consult the call https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:300645/
for further details.

Besides this position and the one advertised by Johannes, there are three open
positions in Political Science, which also welcome applicants with an
environmental politics focus (https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:307049/).
Our Department’s Environmental Politics Research Group is among the largest and
most well-established research groups at the Department, and several of the
doctoral students at the Department focus on environmental or sustainability
issues.

The doctoral positions are fully funded for four years (five years on the
condition of undertaking teaching or administrative task equivalent to one
year). The deadline for submitting an application is 5 February 2020, and the
planned starting date is 25 August 2020.

I would appreciate it if you could pass this message on, especially to
prospective candidates.

Best regards,

Jakob