Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that submissions are now being accepted for the 2020
AASHE Conference & Expo, themed "Mobilizing for a Just Transition" and being
held in Milwaukee on Oct. 4 - 7. Submit your proposal today
<http://aashe.events/CallforProposals>! Join us as we focus on centering
justice within this transformation and ensuring that it leaves no one behind.
The submission period closes Friday, Feb. 28.

We are also looking for passionate and driven sustainability professionals to
sign up and become reviewers <http://aashe.events/CallforProposals> for AASHE
2020. Please consider donating your time and expertise to help shape the
schedule for this year’s conference. Becoming a reviewer does not preclude you
from submitting a proposal. Signup by Feb. 28
<http://aashe.events/CallforProposals>!

Let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you in Milwaukee,

Daita

—
Daita Serghi, PhD
Education Programs Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org | daita.ser...@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124

--
Call for proposals and reviewers now open
<http://aashe.events/CallforProposals