Interesting questions!  You might find interesting (and potentially useful)
Andrew Jorgenson and my recent piece on the Anthroshift in Sociological
Theory.  Although written before the pandemic, it certainly applies here.
A free pdf is available here:
https://www.asanet.org/ending-stalemate-toward-theory-anthro-shift

I hope everyone is staying safe!

Dana
---
Dana R. Fisher, Ph.D.
New Book: AMERICAN RESISTANCE <http://americanresistancebook.com/reviews/>
Director, Program for Society and the Environment
Professor of Sociology, University of Maryland
2112 Parren Mitchell Art-Sociology Building
3834 Campus Drive
College Park, MD  20742
drfis...@umd.edu / phone: 301-405-6469
www.drfisher.umd.edu