For those you interested in commitments to “carbon negative” or “carbon
neutral” corporate commitments that have a negative emissions technologies
component, we have constructed a new tracker:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vf--uXsf6fo7MuNpPya2Kz82Dxte0hHgtOXimgpRA3c/edit#gid=0

We will update the tracker on a regular basis and always welcome suggestions of
additional corporations to add.  We also plan to develop metrics to assess the
integrity of said claims.

Wil

[Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy]
Wil Burns, Co-Director & Professor of Research
Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy | American University
Phone: 650.281.9126
Web:
www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal<https://www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal/>
Email: wbu...@american.edu<mailto:wbu...@american.edu>
Skype: wil.burns<skype:wil.burns?chat>
Address: 917 Forest Ave., Evanston, IL 60202 USA
Follow us:
[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/7/c/f/7cf1bbde-db4e-51b2-ac59-ab19344bad51.png]<https://www.facebook.com/Institute-for-Carbon-Removal-Law-and-Policy-336916007065063/>
[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/c/8/9/c897a27d-c2c0-5e72-b299-b784e320fe4d.png]<https://twitter.com/CarbonRemovalAU>