Dear Colleagues,

*Environmental Politics* is seeking two new Editors to join our core
editorial team. We have a particular need to expand expertise from and
about world regions that have been underrepresented in the journal and
field, including Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We also aim to build
expertise around both quantitative methodologies and issues at the
intersection of race, gender, justice, and environmental politics.
Candidates who could also help maintain our strength in environmental
political theory are encouraged.

You can find the full call for applications here
<https://hsu.link/EPeditors>. We will begin reviewing applications on 15
August 2020.

Many thanks for considering.

Best,
Sikina
Editor, Environmental Politics
--
Sikina Jinnah
Associate Professor of Environmental Studies

*New Publications:*
2020. *Greening through Trade
<https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/greening-through-trade>.
<https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/greening-through-trade>* MIT Press.
2020. *Global Environmental Politics
<https://global.oup.com/ukhe/product/global-environmental-politics-9780198826088?cc=us&lang=en&;>*.
Oxford University Press
2019. The Hidden Politics of Climate Engineering
<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41561-019-0483-7>.  *Nature Geoscience*.
2019. NAFTA 2.0: The Greenest Trade Agreement Ever?
<https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/world-trade-review/article/nafta-20-the-greenest-trade-agreement-ever/00904BBFDD68B29C3B37915E56C19DF2>
*World
Trade Review.*
2019. Governing Climate Engineering
<https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/11/14/3954> *Sustainability*.
2019. Governing Solar Radiation Management
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09644016.2019.1558515>
*Environmental
Politics.*
2019. Towards Legitimate Governance of Solar Geoengineering Research
<https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/xcDDukhccPR3zZUQ9Y7z/full?fbclid=IwAR1ww_VNEnFBDfjJzWUlBQJ0kXrXG6o8AyGrkg1I97uGwBCZqmC1O5CF99I>*
Ethics,
Policy, and Environment.*
2019. New Directions in Earth System Governance Research
<https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esg.2019.100006> *Earth System Governance. *