Hi all,

For any in the list who might be interested, I wrote a piece on 10 years after
the Fukushima disaster based on my many visits to Japan post-disaster. It’s
open access

Reconstruction and revitalization in Fukushima a decade after the “triple
disaster” struck: Striving for sustainability and a new future vision.
International Journal of Disaster Risk
Reduction<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/22124209>
Volume 53<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/22124209/53/supp/C>, 1
February 2021, 102006

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2212420920315089?via%3Dihub<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2212420920315089?via=ihub>

Best wishes

Miranda

Miranda Schreurs

Professor of Environment and Climate Policy
Dean of Studies, TUM School of Governance
Bavarian School of Public Policy/Hochschule für Politik München
Technical University of Munich

miranda.schre...@hfp.tum.de<mailto:miranda.schre...@hfp.tum.de>