Dear Colleagues,

Please consider -- and forward to all who might be interested -- the call
for a review editor at EP, which is pasted below. Please note the Nov 1
deadline for submissions.

Best,
Sikina

Call for expressions of interest: Review Co-Editor

*Environmental Politics *is seeking a Review Editor -- for books and other
media -- to join our editorial team. We are particularly interested in a
scholar who can handle reviews in the fields of environmental movements,
parties, public policymaking, comparative and global environmental politics.

 *Tasks of a Review Editor include:*

Soliciting relevant books and other media for review;

Identifying and recruiting suitable reviewers;
Ensuring timely reviews of appropriate length and quality;

Editing submitted reviews for length, style, and content;

Liaising with the website and social media editor; *and *

Participating in occasional meetings of the editorial team.

We invite expressions of interest -- including your vision for the role of
a review editor in a 21st century journal – from scholars in a relevant
field of environmental politics and from any higher education
institution. Scholars
who can contribute to the diversity (broadly defined) of our team are
especially encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will receive a
small stipend and be expected to serve for a two-year term.

Now in its thirtieth year, *Environmental Politics *is an international,
interdisciplinary peer- reviewed journal including the fields of political
science, political sociology, and political theory. In 2020, the journal's
Impact Factor was 6.71, ranked 8/322 in Political Science, and 11/172
in Environmental
Studies. The journal’s Aims and Scope, and the membership of the editorial
team and advisory board can be accessed at:
www.tandfonline.com/toc/fenp20/current.
<http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/fenp20/current>Additional resources can be
found at: environmentalpoliticsjournal.net/

Please send a brief expression of interest, along with a CV not longer than
two pages, to John M. Meyer, Editor-in-Chief [john.me...@humboldt.edu].
Submissions received by 1 November 2021 will receive full consideration.

--
Sikina Jinnah
Associate Professor of Environmental Studies

*New Publications:*
2021. Splitting Climate Engineering Governance
<https://www.globalpolicyjournal.com/articles/climate-change-energy-and-sustainability/splitting-climate-engineering-governance-how>.
*Global Policy*
2021. Trajectories in Environmental Politics
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09644016.2021.1882721>.
*Environmental
Politics*
2020. *Greening through Trade