Dear Colleagues,

My department at UCSC is looking to hire an Assistant Prof of Environmental
Policy. Our net is quite wide, but we are hoping to add a new colleague
with expertise in environmental policy with a U.S. focus that supports
existing and emerging areas of excellence in the department, including law
and policy surrounding conservation; climate change; coastal
sustainability; environmental justice; renewable energy; sustainable
agriculture; and water supply, quality and rights.

You can find the full advertisement here <https://recruit.ucsc.edu/JPF01169>.
Applications will be reviewed beginning on January 3rd.

We would be grateful for your time in sharing this advertisement with your
networks.

All the best,
Sikina
--
Sikina Jinnah
Associate Professor of Environmental Studies

*New Publications:*
2021. Splitting Climate Engineering Governance
<https://www.globalpolicyjournal.com/articles/climate-change-energy-and-sustainability/splitting-climate-engineering-governance-how>.
*Global Policy*
2021. Trajectories in Environmental Politics
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09644016.2021.1882721>.
*Environmental
Politics*
2020. *Greening through Trade