Dear colleagues,

I thought some of you might be interested in our freshly released Open Access
book:

Oberthür, S., Tänzler, D., Wright, E., & Khandekar, G. (2022). European Foreign
Policy in a Decarbonising World: Challenges and Opportunities. Routledge.
https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003183037

The book should especially be of interest to those interested in foreign policy
implications of the global move to climate neutrality. On the basis of six case
studies (Azerbaijan, Canada, Colombia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Qatar), it explores
the challenges and opportunities arising for EU external relations with fossil
fuel exporters. Its lessons may well be relevant beyond EU foreign
policy/external relations and the cases investigated. I hope you find it useful
– as mentioned, it is Open Access!

Kind regards,

Sebastian

[signature_568238556]

SEBASTIAN OBERTHÜR
Professor Environment and Sustainable Development
Professor of Environmental Policy and Law, University of Eastern Finland
M  +32 477 841 654
sebastian.oberth...@vub.be
Pleinlaan 5 - 1050 Brussels -
www.brussels-school.be<https://www.brussels-school.be/>

The Brussels School of Governance is an alliance between the Institute for
European Studies (Vrije Universiteit Brussel) and Vesalius College.