A legal position, but I thought some of you might know of good applicants for
this important position. Jeremy

From: <envlawprofessors-boun...@lists.uoregon.edu> on behalf of Betsy Baker
<bba...@vermontlaw.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 4:03 PM
To: "envlawprofess...@lists.uoregon.edu" <envlawprofess...@lists.uoregon.edu>
Subject: [Envlawprofessors - UOregon] Regulatory law posting at the
International Seabed Authority (Kingston, Jamaica)

Dear colleagues,

Please circulate the following posting widely.  The International Seabed
Authority plays a key role in setting regulatory precedent for deep seabed
mining rules, and being part of Michael Lodge's team is a great opportunity.

Details below, with thanks:

#ISA<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=isa&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6887415049321775104>
 is looking for a Legal Officer (Regulatory Affairs) to lead our work on the
development of regulatory instruments for deep-sea mining in the international
seabed Area, including the Mining Code and associated standards and guidelines.
This is a fantastically exciting and challenging assignment for the right
candidate and we look forward to someone joining our team as soon as possible.
See the ISA website for details or apply through the UN Inspira portal here.

https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=172079&Lang=en-US

Kind regards,
Betsy

Betsy Baker
Distinguished Scholar, Vermont Law School
Global Fellow<https://www.wilsoncenter.org/person/betsy-baker>, Wilson Center
Polar Institute<https://www.wilsoncenter.org/program/polar-institute>
http:bakerarctic.net <http://bakerarctic.net/>