Hello Colleagues,

Registration for the 2022 Sustainability Leaders Impact Accelerator
<https://www.aashe.org/calendar/sustainability-professionals-retreat-2022/>
closes July 15. If you are looking to reinvigorate your skills as a
sustainability change leader, we would love for you to join us for this
immersive, interactive virtual program from July 18 - 21. Register as an
individual <http://fpls.in/aashe062722>, or gather some colleagues and register
as a group <http://fpls.in/leaders-grp>.

We are creating a forum for robust engaging dialogue and discussion about the
key opportunities and perhaps challenges and give you a chance to think about
how they might apply to your own work. Attendees will participate in a series
of deep-dive discussions in topics such as: Transformative Leadership; Racial
Justice & Healing; Change Management; Activist Donors; Achieving Zero Carbon;
Scope 3 Emissions; Online Dashboards. Multiple opportunities to socialize,
network and build connections will also be included throughout the event.

Other upcoming professional learning opportunities
<https://www.aashe.org/calendar/list/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=list&tribe-bar-date=2022-06-23&tribe_eventcategory=343&tribe_featuredevent%5B%5D=1>
 include:

Webinar: Cli Fi, Sci Fi, and the Culture of Sustainability
<https://www.aashe.org/calendar/cli-fi-intro-2022/>
June 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Join this webinar for an overview of the climate fiction genre and to address
the question: How can fiction help to stimulate new thinking and conversations
about our planetary predicament? Find out more »
<https://www.aashe.org/calendar/cli-fi-intro-2022/>
Webinar: Leveraging Strategic Partnerships to Advance Sustainability Education
July 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The session explores how strategic partnerships can boost sustainability
education's presence in higher education. Find out more »
Brainstorming Session: Move-out (part 2) & Move-in
<https://aashe-org.zoom.us/j/89870846345?pwd=RnBYdlVSL0M5NEU4VnJhTXVwWU1xQT09>
July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
This session continues the conversation from the June 22 Move-out brainstorm.
Register »
<https://aashe-org.zoom.us/j/89870846345?pwd=RnBYdlVSL0M5NEU4VnJhTXVwWU1xQT09>
The Ultimate Cli-Fi Book Club for Sustainability in Higher Education
<https://www.aashe.org/calendar/cli-fi-2022/>
Starting on August 4, meeting monthly through December 1
This short course in climate fiction ("Cli-Fi") is the ultimate academic book
club for everyone. Are you a non-literary type who has never attended a book
club? Or a bookworm who is obsessed with Cli-Fi? Somewhere in between? Everyone
is welcome to attend and address the question: How can fiction help to
stimulate new thinking and conversations about our planetary predicament? Find
out more » <https://www.aashe.org/calendar/cli-fi-2022/>
All the best,

Daita

—
Daita Serghi, PhD
Senior Education Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org | daita.ser...@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124

--
 <https://www.aashe.org/conference/registration/register-now/>