Please spread the word

Are you interested in understanding how gender, religion, ethnicity, race,
age, culture, disability, norms, values and behaviour intersect and
influence decision-making in biodiversity governance and nature
conservation? Radboud is looking for an enthusiastic post-doc to join a
project aiming to answer this question and improve the prioritisation of
biodiversity in policy and practice, using theories of transformative
change, justice and intersectionality, among others. With an estimated 1
million species at risk of extinction, we all have our part to play in
halting and reversing the loss of biodiversity.

Please see the full job spec here:
https://www.ru.nl/en/working-at/job-opportunities/postdoctoral-researcher-plural-values-and-intersectionality-for-biodiversity

--
Cristina Y. A. Inoue
Associate Professor

Publicações recentes / Recently published:
INOUE, C.Y.A; FRANCHINI, M. Socio-environmentalism. In: Arlene B. Tickner
and Karen Smith (ed). International Relations from the Global South. Worlds
of Difference. Worlding Beyond the West Series. Routledge 2020.
INOUE, C. Y. A. ; RIBEIRO, T. M. M. L. ; RESENDE, I. S. . Worlding global
sustainability governance. In: Agni Kalfagianni; Doris Fuchs; Anders
Hayden. (Org.). Routledge Handbook of Global Sustainability Governance.
1ed.Londres: Routledge, 2020 , p. 59-71
INOUE, Cristina Yumie Aoki. Worlding the Study of Global Environmental
Politics in the Anthropocene: Indigenous Voices from the Amazon. Global
Environmental Politics , v. 18, p. 25-42
<http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781315170237>

Faça consciente, faça diferente!

Substitua o copo descartável por uma caneca durável :)
Apague as luzes ao sair
Feche as torneiras
Use os dois lados do papel
Dê carona...PEDALE!
 http://tomeconsciencia-unb.blogspot.com/
IREL-UNB
Instituto de Relações Internacionais
Universidade de Brasília
Campus Universitário Darcy Ribeiro
Prédio do Instituto de Relações Internacionais
Asa Norte
Brasília-DF
CEP 70.910-900

Telefones