Dear Colleagues,
The Department of Environmental Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Science
at New York University invites applications for a tenure-track position at
the rank of Assistant Professor. We are particularly interested in
candidates specializing in environmental ethics, global environmental
governance, and/or environmental justice. We welcome candidates from a
broad range of social science, physical science, policy, and humanities
backgrounds (e.g., philosophy, environmental studies, urban studies,
ecology, political science, sociology, economics, public policy,
geography). The successful applicant will be an interdisciplinary scholar
with a strong record of research and publishing, who is committed to
educating both Environmental Studies undergraduate majors and graduate
students in current and planned programs hosted by the department. The
appointment will begin September 1, 2023, pending administrative and
budgetary approval. Details at https://apply.interfolio.com/110019 .
Best,
Chris
--
Clinical Professor
Associate Chair & Director of Undergraduate Studies