The Second Annual Carbon Dioxide Removal Law/Policy Conference will take place
online, on Sept. 27/28. You can view the program, and register at:
https://sites.northwestern.edu/cdrlaw. Students can register for free. The
conference is co-sponsored by the EPC Program at Northwestern, and the
Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy at American University.

The conference will bring together members of the academic, corporate, NGO and
government sectors to discuss the potential of carbon dioxide removal options
to help address climate change, as well as the risks and challenges attendant
to this emerging climate response measure. The keynote speaker will be Jennifer
Wilcox, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Office of Fossil
Energy and Carbon Management.

I hope that many of you can join us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out should
you have any questions.

wil

[cid:image001.jpg@01D8C07D.D6D33300]

WIL BURNS
Director, Carbon Dioxide Removal Project
Environmental Policy & Culture Program
Northwestern University

Email: william.bu...@northwestern.edu<mailto:william.bu...@northwetsern.edu>
Mobile: 312.550.3079

1808 Chicago Ave. #110
Evanston, IL 60208
Wil Burns – Faculty Website
(northwestern.edu)<https://sites.northwestern.edu/wilburns/>

Want to schedule a call? Click on one of the following scheduling links:

  *    60-minute phone call: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/phone-call
  *   30-minute phone call: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/30min
  *   15-minute phone call: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/15min
  *   60-minute Zoom session: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/60min
  *   30-minute Zoom session: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/30-minute-zoom-call
  *   15-minute Zoom session: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/15-minute-zoom-call

I acknowledge and honor the Ojibwe, Potawatomi, and Odawa, as well as the
Menominee, Miami, and Ho-Chunk nations, upon whose traditional homelands
Northwestern University stands, and the Indigenous people who remain on this
land today.