Dear Colleagues,
I am seeking a guest for my radio show, Sustainability Now!, who will be at
COP 27 in November.  Ideally, the interview would be live. The show will on
5-6 PM PST, on Sunday, Nov. 6th (the exact day when daylight savings ends
in the US), which will be (according to the internet) 1 AM on Monday,
November 7th.

I don't know what the night life will be like in Sharm, so we could
pre-record earlier on that day before bedtime.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ronnie

--

Ronnie D. Lipschutz, President, Sustainable Systems Research Foundation;
<http://sustainablesystemsfoundation.org>

*"Trump has a 'Pigpen' theory of the Presidency.If we imagine him as the
Peanuts character, Trump believes that a cloud of executive power *
*continues to surround him...." *Asha Rangappa & Jennifer Mercieca,* SF
Chronicle*, p. A12, 9/13/22