Hello colleagues,

I write to share that the paperback version of The Political
Regulation Wave: A Case of How Local Incentives Systematically Shape Air
Quality in China will start shipping on October 20th!  You can now
pre-order from your favorite online vendor for USD 29.99.

The book also has electronic *open access* now and forever:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/political-regulation-wave/33807471BE265E8D5C3108AA3B3E2881
.

On the release day of October 20th, I'll give a public lecture & discussion
of the book at the University of California, San Diego, from 5-6 pm (PDT).
 You can register to attend in person or watch online:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/perverse-incentives-and-air-pollution-regulation-in-china-tickets-413138377007
.

Enjoy!

Victoria