Dear friends

We have openings for our China Global Fellows program, open to pre and post
doctoral students looking to explore China’s overseas impacts on climate
change, biodiversity, and economic development.

Fellows gain guidance on their own trajectories, training on policy oriented
scholarship and engagement, and plug into GDP Center research and policy
efforts.

Link here: https://www.bu.edu/gdp/about-us/careers/#ChinaFellows

Kevin Gallagher