GEP friends and colleagues,

I am sad to tell you that Regina Axelrod passed away on Thursday, November 3rd.
 She was among the early group of political science scholars to focus on
comparative and international environmental politics -- and a long-time
professor and department chair at Adelphi University. For those who knew her
and her work, her obituary in the New York
Times<https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/nytimes/name/regina-axelrod-obituary?id=37005616>
 offers the opportunity to leave a note about her, for her family and friends.

I will miss our often-hilarious phone conversations (ostensibly about editing
or co-authorship) and our always-fun ISA “martini appointments” very much.
--Stacy

--
Stacy D. VanDeveer (he/him)
Chair, Department of Conflict Resolution, Human Security & Global Governance