From: Leeuwen, Judith van
Sent: 31 October 2022 17:29
To: gep-ed@googlegroups.com
Cc: Hendriksen, Astrid <astrid.hendrik...@wur.nl>
Subject: Vacancy for a Postdoc position on Governing marine pollution

Dear all,

Please note and share the vacancy for a Postdoctoral researcher for the EU
funded project SOSZeroPol2030. The position focuses on developing governance
scenarios through a participatory and co-production approach with
practitioners. The project knows an interdisciplinary consortium, while the
postdoc has a social scientific focus and is based at the Environmental Policy
Group of Wageningen University in the Netherlands, with myself and Astrid
Hendriksen as supervisors. See for more information:
https://www.wur.nl/en/vacancy/post-doctoral-researcher-governance-scenarios-for-zero-pollution-of-european-seas.htm

Let me know if you have any questions,

Judith van Leeuwen

Associate Professor I Environmental Policy Group I Wageningen University
Leeuwenborch I Hollandseweg 1 I 6706 KN Wageningen I The Netherlands I room 2026
E: judith.vanleeu...@wur.nl<mailto:judith.vanleeu...@wur.nl> I P: + 31 (0)317
483917 I W: www.enp.wur.nl<http://www.enp.wur.nl/>