Dear colleagues,

Northwestern is hiring in environmental politics! The deadline is this
Friday, Nov. 18. Please share and encourage folks to apply. I'd love to
have a fabulous new colleague.

More info and to apply:
https://polisci.northwestern.edu/about/faculty-searches.html#environmental-politics

Cheers,

Kim

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kimberly R. Marion Suiseeya, PhD
Northwestern University

*Homelands of the Council of Three Fires*

Phone: +1 (847) 491-8985
Email: kimberly.suise...@northwestern.edu

Website: https://sites.northwestern.edu/suiseeya/

Office Hours: https://calendly.com/kimberly-marion/

My Action Plan for Working Beyond Land Acknowledgements
<https://sites.northwestern.edu/suiseeya/>

*New Publications (selected)*

   - “Critical Perspectives on Representation, Equity, and Rights:
   Developing a Comparative Politics of Environmental Justice

<https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780197515037.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780197515037-e-14>”
   (2021, Oxford Handbook on Comparative Environmental Politics)
   - “Global environmental agreement-making: Upping the methodological and
   ethical stakes of studying negotiations
   <https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589811621000252>”
   with Alice M. Vadrot, et al. (2021, *Earth System Governance 10)*