The next episode of the Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy's Scrubbing
the Skies webinar series will feature several members of the U.S. National
Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration's Carbon Dioxide Removal Task Force Panel.
I will host an hour of discussion focused on NOAA's new white paper on CDR,
which outlines the federal government's motivation for CDR work; NOAA's related
mandates; and NOAA's key assets for supporting CDR research in multiple
sectors. The panelists will also discuss NOAA's strategies to ensure that
notions of equity and justice are incorporated into all of its programs in this
context. The event is scheduled for next Tuesday (Dec. 20), at 1:00-2:00PM ET.

I hope that you can join us. Pre-registration is required:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scrubbing-the-skies-noaa-cdr-task-force-panel-tickets-483321637027

Please contact me if you wish to be placed on the Institute's mailing list for
future content announcements.

wil

[cid:image001.jpg@01D91132.AD7F7A30]

WIL BURNS
Visiting Professor
Environmental Policy & Culture Program
Northwestern University

Email: william.bu...@northwestern.edu<mailto:william.bu...@northwetsern.edu>
Mobile: 312.550.3079

1808 Chicago Ave. #110
Evanston, IL 60208
Wil Burns - Faculty Website
(northwestern.edu)<https://sites.northwestern.edu/wilburns/>

Want to schedule a call? Click on one of the following Calendly scheduling
links:

  *    60-minute phone call: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/phone-call
  *   30-minute phone call: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/30min
  *   15-minute phone call: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/15min
  *   30-minute Zoom session: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/30-minute-zoom-call
  *   15-minute Zoom session: https://calendly.com/wil_burns/15-minute-zoom-call

I acknowledge and honor the Ojibwe, Potawatomi, and Odawa, as well as the
Menominee, Miami, and Ho-Chunk nations, upon whose traditional homelands
Northwestern University stands, and the Indigenous people who remain on this
land today.