Hello,

Nice initiative. I am interested!

Best wishes,
Myanna

*Myanna Lahsen, PhD*
Associate Professor, Linkoping University, Sweden
Senior Associate Researcher (Titular), INPE, Brazil
Executive editor, Environment Magazine. See recent editorials here
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00139157.2021.1842709>, here
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00139157.2022.2030177> and
here <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00139157.2020.1690379>.
Advisor to *Nature Climate Change*
Editor and former advisor to *Environmental Research Letters*
Website: myannalahsen.com
Latest articles:
   Divisive beliefs explain interorganizational collaboration on climate
change <https://nrl.northumbria.ac.uk/id/eprint/49755>
   Evaluating the computational (“Big Data”) turn
<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/wcc.752>
   Politics of Attributing Extreme Events and Disasters to Climate Change
<https://wires.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/wcc.750>
   How Norms, Needs, and Power in Science Obstruct Transformations
<https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/abdcf0>
   When Climate Change Is Not Blamed
<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10584-019-02642-z>
   Should AI be Designed to Save Us From Ourselves?
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342405425_Should_AI_be_Designed_to_Save_Us_From_Ourselves_Artificial_Intelligence_for_Sustainability>
   Reframing Sustainability in the Emergent Age
<https://doi.org/10.1080/00139157.2020.1820291>