Dear colleagues,

The Environmental Studies Section (ESS) of the International Studies
Association (ISA) has committee positions available and we are welcoming
self-nominations as well as nominations of others; if you nominate someone,
please be sure to have their consent beforehand. Also, please be aware that
anyone nominated must be a member of the section in 2023 (and for the time they
are serving).

We would like your nominations by February 27, 2023.

Please use the following form to submit your nomination:
https://forms.gle/u9Fx81QMRnAaGJRr6

Available positions:

  *   Executive Committee - 3 positions (2-year term)
  *   Nominating Committee - 2 positions (2-year term)
  *   Harold and Margaret Sprout Award Committee - 3 positions (2-year term)
  *   Outreach Committee - 2 positions (2-year term)
  *   Scholar Awards Committee (*New*) - 2 positions (2-year term) and 2
positions (3-year term)
  *   Representative to the GEP Editorial Board - 1 position (3-year term)

You can read more about the committees and what your role would be if choosing
to serve - and see who the current officers are:
http://environmental-studies.org/?page_id=5

Many thanks!

The ESS Nominating Committee