Dear all,

One of the below predoc and postdoc positions each should be on climate and
sustainability – please forward to interested and qualified candidates!

Kind regards,

Sebastian

EDGE (Enhancing Democratic Governance in Europe) is a strategic research
programme of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. It explores innovative solutions
that deliver new ways of political decision-making that help both effectively
tackle real-world challenges to democracy and strengthen European democracies.
Its three research themes are:

•                     WP 1 Climate, Sustainability, and Democratic Innovations

•                     WP2 Enhancing Representative Relationships

•                     WP3 Intersectional Inequalities and Democratic Innovations

For this programme, we are recruiting 3 pre-doctoral and 3 post-doctoral
researchers. We  welcome applications from political and social scientists
interested in investigating the above-mentioned current challenges to Europe’s
democracies. The deadline for submitting applications is 14 April 2023. The
expected starting date is 1 September 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter.

More information on this vacancy