Dear colleagues,

I hope you are all doing well.

*International Negotiation: A Journal of Theory and Practice* examines
negotiations from many perspectives to explore its theoretical foundations
and to promote its practical application. Over the journal's 28 years, we
have published many papers related to global environmental negotiations. We
are always interested in receiving individual paper submissions as well as
proposals for thematic issues.

We are currently collecting proposals for a special issue on the following
topic: Innovations in Negotiation Pedagogy through Experiential Learning
and Simulations. If you would like to propose a paper related to this
topic, please contact me for more information.

If you are working on a research paper on another topic related to
international environmental negotiations or are organizing/participating in
a relevant workshop/panel, please consider *International Negotiation* as a
possible publisher. You can send me your paper or issue proposal as an
email attachment.

Best wishes,

Lynn Wagner

Associate Editor, *International Negotiation *

https://brill.com/view/journals/iner/iner-overview.xml