Hi All,

I hope this email finds folks well, and enjoying your summer breaks.

I’m writing with some exciting news: Climate and Community Project is
hiring. Folks on this list may be familiar with the think tank from the
recent project I led and co-authored, *Achieving Zero Emissions with More
Mobility and Less Mining
<https://www.climateandcommunity.org/more-mobility-less-mining>*.

We’ve just posted three new jobs – housing manager, transportation manager,
and operations manager (part-time) – to help advance transformative policy
and research that takes on the climate crisis at scale. We are really
hoping these postings reach far and wide, and would greatly appreciate your
help sharing the listings. More information on all three positions is at
the bottom of this email, and the deadline is June 2.

Please forward this email to any listservs, groups, or individuals who
might be interested in applying, including recently graduated students from
MA/MS and PhD programs. Here is a tweet
<https://twitter.com/cpluscp/status/1653475353149489168?s=20> to amplify,
and the link to postings <https://www.climateandcommunity.org/join-the-team>
on our site. We are so excited to welcome three new staff members and
expand CCP’s capacity to contribute to the intersectional movement for
climate justice.

Thank you in advance for your help sharing these postings!

Warmly,

Thea
--
Thea Riofrancos (she/her)
Associate Professor of Political Science, Providence College

------------------------------

Climate and Community Project <https://www.climateandcommunity.org/> is a
progressive think tank committed to enacting cutting edge research and
policy development that meets the climate crisis at scale by simultaneously
decarbonizing our built environments, building public infrastructure,
empowering the multiracial working class, and repairing injustices of race,
gender, nation, and class. We are so excited to share the following open
positions that will expand our team’s capacity in three key areas: housing,
transportation, and operations. More application information
<https://www.climateandcommunity.org/join-the-team> can be found on our
website.

Policy Manager - Housing
<https://www.climateandcommunity.org/policy-manager-housing>: The Housing
Policy Manager will work closely with our tight-knit staff and fellows to
research, manage, and execute projects designed to tackle the intersecting
housing and climate crises, pushing for– and winning– a future of green
housing investment for working class families in the United States. The
ideal candidate will have a combination of research, organizing, and
campaigning skills, strong working knowledge of housing and/or climate
policy, tenants rights politics, and interest in working directly with
movement partners to build power.

Policy Manager - Transportation
<https://www.climateandcommunity.org/policy-manager-transportation>: The
Transportation Policy Manager will work closely with our tight-knit staff
and fellows to research, manage, and execute projects that build the case
for transformative, just transportation policy across the entire supply
chain. This role will focus on strategies that decarbonize the
transportation sector, prioritize Indigenous rights and racial justice,
enable public transit, and limit extraction of transition minerals. The
ideal candidate will have a combination of research and campaigning skills,
strong working knowledge of climate policy, and interest in working
directly with movement partners to build power.

Part Time Operations Manager:
<https://www.climateandcommunity.org/part-time-operations-manager> The Part
Time Operations Manager will work closely with our staff and 40+ fellows,
helping CCP to build structures to create a sustainable and supported team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to climate justice, good
organizational skills, and an eye for detail.

The deadline for application is June 2. Any questions can be directed to
ad...@climateandcommunity.org, and all emails should include the relevant
position in the subject.