Dear GEP colleagues,

We are hiring two postdoctoral researchers in the GlobalGoals Project at
Utrecht University.

Over the past years, the GlobalGoals Project has studied in detail the impact
of the SDGs, at national and international levels. Unfortunately, we haven't
found too many impacts. With the two postdoc positions, we now want to break
new ground: Given that the SDGs haven't had much impact, what can be done
better? We look for policy-oriented, transformative research that is charting
novel ways for better global governance.

The announcement is here:
https://www.uu.nl/organisatie/werken-bij-de-universiteit-utrecht/vacatures/two-postdoctoral-researcher-positions-in-the-field-of-global-sustainability-and-earth-system

Please forward to interested colleagues.

With best regards,
Frank Biermann

Frank Biermann | Research Professor of Global Sustainability Governance |
Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development<http://www.uu.nl/copernicus>,
Utrecht University | Environmental Governance Group | Visiting Address: Vening
Meinesz building A, Princetonlaan 8a, 3584 CB Utrecht | Room 7.54 | P.O. Box
80115, 3508 TC Utrecht, The Netherlands | + 31 30 253 5580 | Skype fhb.biermann
Scholar<https://scholar.google.nl/citations?user=1PRxlBUAAAAJ&hl=nl&oi=ao> |
ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Frank_Biermann> |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/biermannfrank/> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/FHBBiermann> |