Greetings All-

I am putting together a panel submission on the intersection of technology
(broadly construed) and environmental philosophy for WPSA 2024 in Vancouver. If
you’re interested in presenting a paper on this topic and would like to be
considered for the panel, please email me with your tentative title and a brief
description of the paper. Thanks!

Best,

Josh

--
Joshua C. Gellers, PhD, LEED Green Associate
Professor, Political Science & Public Administration

(e): josh.gell...@unf.edu<mailto:josh.gell...@unf.edu>
(w): www.joshgellers.com<http://www.joshgellers.com/>

Find me on: Google
Scholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=vvnmhTIAAAAJ&hl=en>