Dear Colleagues,

The Rosenstiel School of Marine, Atmospheric, and Earth Science at the
University of Miami has three open positions:

Two Endowed Research Professor positions focused on marine mammal and sea
turtle conservation (open to any disciplinary background, including natural,
social, and/or Indigenous science and methodologies):

Marine mammal conservation:
https://umiami.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UMFaculty/job/Endowed-Research-Professorship-in-Marine-Mammal-Conservation_R100069164

Sea Turtle conservation:
https://umiami.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UMFaculty/job/Miami-FL/Research-Professor-in-Sea-Turtle-Conservation_R100069809

Lecturer in environmental science and policy: My department is hiring a
lecturer whose core responsibilities will include directing our undergraduate
program in marine affairs and teaching core courses, ideally including spatial
analysis for environmental science and policy applications:
https://umiami.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UMFaculty/job/Miami-FL/Lecturer---Environmental-Science---Policy_R100069660

Please share widely! I am happy to answer any questions.

Rebecca
_______

Rebecca Gruby | Robert K. Johnson Professor of Marine Conservation
Director, Johnson Center for Marine Conservation
Department of Environmental Science and Policy | Rosenstiel School
University of Miami
Phone: 305-421-4201
Ocean Governance Collaborative<https://ocean-governance.earth.miami.edu/>

The University of Miami acknowledges the ancestral and traditional territories
of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, the Council of the Original Miccosukee
Simanolee Nation Aboriginal Peoples and the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of
Florida who are the original owners and custodians of the land upon which we
stand and learn.