Dear colleagues,
I'm writing to you to spread the word about a new PhD student position
Meghan Klasic and I are recruiting for, focusing on the intersection of
urban land use planning (e.g. zoning), urban nature, policy advocacy,
climate adaptation, and environmental justice, connected to the
Minneapolis-St. Paul Long-term Ecological Research site. More info is
here:  z.umn.edu/PhD-urban-nature-governance-ad, we'll begin reviewing
applications on November 20. Please pass it along to anyone you know who
might be interested in this type of PhD (or who would have students who
would be interested).
Thanks!
Forrest & Meghan