Environmental policy colleagues: I am reaching out to invite you to join the
International Environmental Communication Association (IECA) for 2024.

Over the past year, the IECA has done a lot, including hosting our biennial
Conference on Communication and Environment (COCE) and launching our new
website (www.theieca.org). 2024 promises to be another fantastic year of growth
and success!

We are excited to unveil a suite of membership benefits for 2024, including:

· An online subscription to the Environmental Communication
Journal<https://theieca.org/page/Journal>, the flagship journal in the
environmental communication field.

· Reduced registration rates for our new on-demand online course series, EC
Foundations<https://theieca.org/page/E-Learning>.

· Access to all members-only resources on our new website, such as EC syllabi
and bibliographies, the IECA Archive, and more!

· All 2024 membership benefits can be viewed
here<https://theieca.org/page/Membership-Benefits>.

In addition, we have created new membership categories:

  *   A dedicated Founding membership type for those who helped launch our
organization.
  *   A Sustaining membership type for those who prefer the ease of an annual
automatic renewal.
  *   A LIC Organization membership type for environmental organizations based
in low-income economy
countries<https://datatopics.worldbank.org/world-development-indicators/the-world-by-income-and-region.html#:~:text=The%20World%20Bank%20classifies%20economies,-middle%2C%20and%20high%20income.>.
  *   View all membership categories and rates
here.<https://theieca.org/page/Membership-Types>

Existing IECA members can visit the Renew Your Membership
page<https://theieca.org/page/Renew> for details and special instructions for
paying dues.

Questions? Contact: ad...@theieca.org<mailto:ad...@theieca.org>

Stephen P. Depoe, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, School of Communication, Film, and Media Studies
University of Cincinnati
Treasurer, International Environmental Communication Association
(http://theieca.org)
Co-Editor, Media and Environmental Communication Book Series
Palgrave MacMillan/Springer
https://www.springer.com/series/14612