For those of you still using our book Paths to a Green World for teaching,
Jennifer Clapp and I provide an update of our thinking in the latest issue of
GEP. See Peter Dauvergne and Jennifer Clapp, Surging Biojustice
Environmentalism from Below: Hope for Ending the Earth System Emergency? Global
Environmental Politics (2023) 23 (4): 3–16.
https://doi.org/10.1162/glep_a_00712 (open access).

We’re hoping this Forum article sparks some helpful conversations in your
classes. Cheers, Peter.

Peter Dauvergne
Professor of International Relations
Department of Political Science
University of British Columbia
Vancouver Campus | xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Traditional Territory
Academic Profile<https://politics.ubc.ca/persons/peter-dauvergne/>