dear friends,

i am looking for people who work on the political economy of conservation,
and significant papers in the field.  i am most interested in US funding
for conservation either at home or abroad, but also interested in
international sources.

thx for any help.

dale
**********************
Dale Jamieson
Director, Center for Environmental and Animal Protection
Affiliated Professor of Law. Medical Ethics, and Bioethics
Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy Emeritus
New York University
285 Mercer Street, 7th floor
New York NY 10003-6653
*https://as.nyu.edu/faculty/dale-jamieson.html
<https://as.nyu.edu/faculty/dale-jamieson.html>*
https://wp.nyu.edu/ceap/

For our report on Animal Markets and Zoonotic Disease in the United States,
visit
https://s18798.pcdn.co/ceap/wp-content/uploads/sites/11111/2023/07/Animal-Markets-and-Zoonotic-Disease-in-the-United-States.pdf

For our report on The Role of Agency, Sentience, and Cognition in the
Protection of Aquatic Animals, visit:
https://wp.nyu.edu/ceap/research/aquatic-animals-report-2023/

For our *Climatic Change* article on "Research Needs for a Food System
Transition, visit
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10584-023-03507-2

No Democratic presidential candidate has won a majority of the white vote
since the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which was proposed by
Kennedy, championed by Johnson, and more strongly supported by Republicans
than Democrats.