Hi folks:

Another really specific thing I'm looking for (thanks to everyone who
helped with other really specific things) that SHOULD exist but I haven't
found:

Has anyone compiled a complete (or close-to-complete) list of all the
"critical use" exemptions for methyl bromide under the Montreal Protocol?
(yes, I know folks who have written about methyl bromide/Montreal Protocol
generally and have all that stuff; what I'm hoping to avoid is having to
make my own chart of what all of the exemptions have been over time -- I'm
hoping someone has already done that, or aggregated that info in some other
usable way.)

If you know of such a thing, please let me know, and I'm happy to share
with anyone else who wants that info if it exists --

Beth