Greetings All,

Aseem Prakash and I are looking to put together a panel on experiments in
the field of global environmental politics for APSA 2024. Each year, it
seems that several papers use experimental methods to understand outcomes
of interest to the GEP community. It would be nice to have those on a
single panel.

If you’d be interested in submitting for APSA please let me know ASAP. Time
is already running short.

If APSA this year isn’t a good fit, but you would interested in doing
something in the future, please reach out as well.

Thank you and, if applicable, best of luck with the beginning of the
semester,

Colin

--

Colin Kuehl