Dear GEP-ed colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well. On behalf of the editorial team of *Global
Environmental Politics (GEP)*, I would like to draw your attention to a new
video at our GEP Youtube Channel. The video features an interview with
Robert Falkner about his research on the history of global environmental
politics including a research note
<https://direct.mit.edu/glep/article/24/1/124/116265/The-Longue-Duree-of-International-Environmental>published
in the latest issue of GEP. You can watch the full interview here:
https://youtu.be/tyLlEzudFD0?si=YZllO1NWUonRNxq9.

In the future, we plan to make more videos about studies published in GEP.
Therefore, if you are a GEP author and would like to discuss your research,
please feel free to contact us.

Finally, recent statistics show that GEP has by far the best climate change
coverage among the 25 most impactful International Relations journals
<https://www.e-ir.info/2024/02/06/irs-great-derangement-climate-change-coverage-in-ir-journals-2017-2021/>.
Hence, we want to encourage IR scholars studying climate and environmental
issues to submit your work to our journal. We hope to make GEP a central
platform for scholarly debates on global climate and ecological crises.

Thanks and have a good weekend!

Best,

Yixian

--
Dr Yixian Sun
Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in International Development