Dear all,

Were you too busy hiding, finding or eating eggs during the Easter Weekend and
therefore failed to submit an abstract/proposal for a session, paper or poster
to the WCSG Conference on Governing Sustainability Transformations - driving
change, changing drivers, to take place in Wageningen (the Netherlands) 16-17
October 2024? Then do not despair. The deadline has been extended to 15 April
2024. More information can be found at
https://www.wur.nl/en/activity/wcsg-conference-2024-governing-sustainability-transformations.htm.

Should you have any remaining question, please feel free to email at
wcsgconference2...@wur.nl<mailto:wcsgconference2...@wur.nl>.

All the best,

Judith van Leeuwen

Associate Professor I Environmental Policy Group I Wageningen University
Leeuwenborch I Hollandseweg 1 I 6706 KN Wageningen I The Netherlands I room 2026
E: judith.vanleeu...@wur.nl<mailto:judith.vanleeu...@wur.nl> I P: + 31 (0)317
483917 I W: www.enp.wur.nl<http://www.enp.wur.nl/>

Coordinator of the Horizon Europe project Improving the PERformance of EU
MARine GOVernance (PERMAGOV - www.permagov.eu<http://www.permagov.eu>)
WP and Task lead in Horizon Europe project Source to Seas Zero Pollution 2030
(SOS-ZEROPOL2030 - www.soszeropol2030.eu<http://www.soszeropol2030.eu>)
Editor for the journal Cambridg Prisms: Plastics
(www.cambridge.org/plc<http://www.cambridge.org/plc>)