Dear GEP Colleagues,

A couple of years ago I asked GEP-ed if anyone knew of an accessible
article describing how to engage in interdisciplinary
collaboration, suitable for assigning in the classroom.  Well, sometimes
you just have to write these things yourself!

In "Collaboration Across Social Boundaries: A Practical Guide
<https://ssir.org/articles/entry/collaboration-across-social-boundaries>,"
published today in the Stanford Social Innovation Review, Karl Haushalter
and I share strategies for social problem solving with diverse social
actors.  We argue that it is important to move past an emphasis on
inter-discipline, thinking more in terms of inter-social.

I hope you find it useful!

Best wishes,
Paul

--
Paul F. Steinberg
Professor of Political Science and Environmental Policy