(www.cambridge.org/plc<http://www.cambridge.org/plc>)

From: Kåre Nolde Nielsen <kare.nolde.niel...@uit.no>

Dear all,

I would appreciate your help with distributing this announcement:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/263951

The employed candidate will become the new leader of the Norwegian case study
on offshore wind development<https://www.permagov.eu/marine-energy> in the
PERMAGOV project<https://www.permagov.eu/>.
Maaike has done an outstanding job with leading the case study until this
point. From September, she will continue in a new position with NIVA, and she
may continue cooperation with some of you from there, e.g. in relation to the
CROSSGOV project,

Sincerely, Kåre

Kåre Nolde Nielsen, PhD
Associate professor