What do you regard as a good introduction to climate change politics?  I am going to devote about 2 weeks in my international environmental politics class to climate change, and encourage students to write research papers on the issue.

----- Original Message -----
From: Susi Moser
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: climate change and the media

Lily -

check out my website on climate change communication and social change -- have some references available there (papers are access per password only - get back to me if you need it; access to the bibliography at http://www.isse.ucar.edu/communication/background.htm). And copies of recent publications I recently wrote on the topic. That's all online there.

http://www.isse.ucar.edu/communication/

The book on the topic you're discussing is still in the works... :)

Best,
Susi

Liliana Andonova wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I am designing a course on climate change politics, and would like to incorporate a class on the role of the media and public opinion. Could you recommend good articles and/or interesting/effective/controversial media productions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Liliana

Liliana Andonova
Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies and Government
Department of Government
Colby College
4000 Mayflower Hill
Waterville, ME 04901

Susanne C. Moser, Ph.D.
Institute for the Study of Society and Environment (ISSE)
P.O.Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000
Tel.: 303.497.8132
Fax.: 303.497.8125
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.isse.ucar.edu/moser/index.html

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter."
                           The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.