Hi Henrik,
I'd recommend Environmental Values in American Culture by Willett Kempton, James Boster and Jennifer Hartley, MIT Press 1997.

Best regards,
Syma

Henrik Selin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have a student who wants to write a paper on US public opinion on climate
change but has a hard time finding material on this. There is a fair bit of
material on public opinion and environmental issues in general, but these
seem to be less material specifically on climate change.

Does anyone know about any books, articles, reports etc on public opinion
and climate change?

Is there an easy way to get access to different opinion polls on climate
change to see how opinions have (or have not) changed over time?

Thanks,
Henrik