Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to "officially" unveil the Website of the PROJECT ON
ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE AND FOREIGN POLICY. The Website is located at the
following address:

http://www.ln.edu.hk/projects/ecfp/Home.htm

The Project on Environmental Change and Foreign Policy seeks to better
understand the role of foreign policy actors and processes in efforts to
preserve the environment and natural resources.

The project has resulted in a number of publications over the last five
years, included several edited volumes. The Website includes links to tables
of contents of the project's books and abstracts of nearly 75 articles
published under the auspices of the project so far (with more to be added
soon). You will also find a bibliography of sources (to be expanding greatly
in coming weeks) useful in research on environmental foreign policy, and
links to other research projects and additional sources on the World Wide
Web.

We hope the ECFP Website will be a handy tool for researchers and
practitioners interested in environmental foreign policy (broadly defined).
I encourage you to share it with other people interested in environmental
foreign policy and related efforts of individuals, organizations and
governments to preserve and protect the natural world.

I also want to invite you and other interested parties to contribute your
work to the project for possible inclusion as guest papers on the Website
and for consideration as chapters in one of the project's future edited
volumes. Please send papers to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With best wishes,

Paul G. Harris, Director
Project on Environmental Change and Foreign Policy
P. Harris
Assoc. Prof.
Politics & Sociology Dept.
Lingnan University